COLUMBUS, Ind. – September trailer orders, totaling more than 58,000 units, were up 52% from August and 135% year-over-year, according to ACT Research’s State of the Industry: US Trailer Report.
“Following the strongest July and August net orders in industry history, September results were truly epic, posting more than 58,000 trailers,” said Frank Maly, director, commercial vehicle transportation analysis and research at ACT Research. “The strength of the early open of the 2019 orderboard continues to be felt and the pent-up fleet investment intentions were evident in September’s order pace. Our discussions indicate that order negotiations continue, so there may well be further strength remaining in this early-opening order season.”
In September, 30,000 trailers were shipped, setting a new all-time monthly shipment record.
At Champion Shavings Corporation we believe that our customers should always come first. Our dedicated employees work hard to ensure that our customer’s needs are met and that their expectations are consistently surpassed. Whether you need help with a general inquiry, quoting, or ensuring a reliable and efficient delivery, our customer service simply cannot be beat.
© Champion Shavings Corporation® 2004-2019
All Rights Reserved.
Recent News & Articles
- Morgan Stanley sees lower truck capacity, higher rates in 2020December 16, 2019 - 3:16 pm
- Looming Canada-Wide Shavings Shortage Worries Horse OwnersNovember 5, 2019 - 8:57 am
- New trailer orders plunge 72% from a year agoSeptember 27, 2019 - 10:47 am
- UPDATED: U.S. trucker shortage swells to 60,800 in 2018July 26, 2019 - 2:29 pm
- Canfor temporarily shutting down lumber mills across B.C.June 19, 2019 - 11:29 am
Toll Free: 1-800-838-8002
Hours of Operation
Hours shown in EST.